DEC-Talk USB

From: Klarich , Terry J .
Subject: DEC-Talk USB
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:57:09 +0000

Hello all:

During the past few years, I have been working on a speech-dispatcher  and
kernel module for a DEC-Talk USB.  Unfortunately, my real job and life has
gotten in the way.  But, recently, I have had some time and have made great
progress.  Which brings me to my question:

After a PAUSE command is sent, it looks like the last contents of the last
SPEAK command is requeued along what looks like some more ssml commands.  For
example:

<speak>&lt;speak&gt;

Is this documented anywhere?

The DEC-Talk has pause functionality built in; so a requeue is unnecessary.

Thank you very much.

Terry