svox pico issues

From: William Hubbs
Subject: svox pico issues
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:33:57 -0500

All,

I have a few questions about svox pico, which should have probably been
posted before I committed the patch to the tree.  Also, I wasn't aware
of some of these issues.

What license is the svox pico library released under?  Is it ok for our
code that links with it to be gpl, or should we use lgpl?

Also, why are the docs telling people to get the svox pico software from
Debian instead of from official upstream at
git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/external/svox?

Also, a question about the commit:  I should have waited until the docs
were sent to commit this, so, if there are no objections, I would like
to revert the previous commit for this and combine the docs and the code
in one commit.

William