speech-dispatcher-problem

From: Trevor Saunders
Subject: speech-dispatcher-problem
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:12:07 -0400

Hi,

hmm, how are you starting it that its a system service?  If you want to
run it as a system service try exporting
SPEECHD_ADDRESS=tcp:localhost:6560 but that's a gues, I haven't looked
at the implementation of speechd_address much yet.
If you run speech dispatcher as speech-dispatcher I think it should
start as a user app.
Note I haven't used the debian package in a long time, its just been
easier to build from source.  I'll try to take a look though.

HTH
Trev