Fwd: Re: Stable release of Speech Dispatcher in preparation

From: William Hubbs
Subject: Fwd: Re: Stable release of Speech Dispatcher in preparation
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:11:43 -0500

Hello Hynek,

I sent this to you privately, but it was intended for the list.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 03:48:32PM +0200, Hynek Hanke wrote:
> I'd like to let you know that we are reviewing patches
> from the development version in Git and also some
> of our own fixes and preparing a new stable
> release of Speech Dispatcher.

 http://git.freebsoft.org/?p=speechd.git

 shows that the last changes you made were in May of 2009.

What other fixes are you reviewing for inclusion in the next stable
release that are not included in Luke's development repository?

Thanks,

William