Speech-dispatcher does'nt spoken ordinal numbers, but Espeak is native s

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: Speech-dispatcher does'nt spoken ordinal numbers, but Espeak is native spokening correct
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:56:20 +0200

Hammer Attila wrote:
>  Thu Oct  8 13:24:13 2009 [769017]: Espeak: Requested data:

Hallo Hammer, thanks for this investigation.  It seems that espeak fails
to distinguish ordinal numbers when they are followed by an index mark.

The index mark is (I think) inserted by Orca to allow continuous reading
with cursor moving sentence by sentence.  It is fact, that the sentence
end is detected incorrectly in this case, but this is another story.
Ordinal number detection should not be affected by index marks anyway.

Best ragards, Tomas.