speech-dispatcher + espeak module crashes in ubuntu intrepid

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: speech-dispatcher + espeak module crashes in ubuntu intrepid
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:30:29 +0100

Nath wrote:
> The tts often crashes and speech-dispatcher takes 99% of the cpu.
> Attached to this message espeak.log and speechd.log log files (loglevel 3 in
> speechd.conf file)
>
> Perhaps I must switch the loglevel to 5 in order to have more trace,
> tell me if this will help you to investigate.

Yes please, that should help. Please switch LogLevel to 5
in speechd.conf and Debug to 1 in espeak.conf. The logs
can be big, so please send them to my private email adress
hanke at brailcom.org .

It would be also helpful if you could see in 'top' what is
the name of the process taking so much CPU.

Thank you,
Hynek