SD resp. speechd-up tripps while reading whole documents - further testi

From: Hermann
Subject: SD resp. speechd-up tripps while reading whole documents - further testing
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:14:49 +0100

Hi,
I went on testing the tripping of SD and/or speechd-up while reading
whole documents; I wrote about this a few days ago.
In fact I think there's a synchronization problem of Speakup with
Speechd-up.
I did the following:
I opened a document/website and let it read by speakup/Speechd-up.
Result: The speech omits some words/syllables.
I did the same with Emacs and Speechd-el (I use the same document) and
let it read by Speechd-el over Speech-dispatcher.
Result: It doesn't Tripp one single time.
So my conclusion is that there must be a synchronization issue in
Speakup/Speechd-up. I use Speechd-up 0.4, SD 0.6.5 and Espeak 1.29.
I cannot test reading a document by a hardware synth, because I don't
have one.
Hermann