are the apollo/juno supported by speechd?

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: are the apollo/juno supported by speechd?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:06:17 +0100

Halim Sahin wrote:
> I found under src/config/modules a file named apollo.conf.
> Does this mean that I can use my old apoolo with speech-dispatcher?
No, I'm sorry. We experimented with Apollo some time ago, but
it is definitely not supported by the current version of speechd.
Given the limitations of Apollo, I don't think it would be very useful
anyway. I've removed the configuration file from the source tree,
where it was left by mistake.

Have a nice day,
Hynek Hanke