spamass-milt-list

RE: latest spam-milter

From: Cowles, Steve
Subject: RE: latest spam-milter
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:03:03 -0600

Thanks for the reply Dan. I too tried to send a 0 byte e-mail hoping to
localize this problem, but was unsuccessful. The smallest e-mail I was able
to generate was 34 bytes.

For reference, below is the header from the e-mail that may have caused this
problem. BTW: The body of this e-mail was empty. excelsior is my inbound
e-mail server running SA/SA-Milter within a DMZ. It simply relays all
inbound e-mail to our exchange server. i.e. mailtertable.