solfege-devel

[Solfege-devel] Hi!

From: centoecette
Subject: [Solfege-devel] Hi!
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 18:58:27 +0200

Hey,

just wanted to say hi to you!

I'd like to contribute a bit to solfege as I really like the software.
I've never contributed to a project solely organized online so if I do
something terribly wrong or just too complicated just tell me. I also
dunno if it's common to introduce oneself ... ^^
I've done quite some programming, also Python, and have worked as part
of a team on open source projects before, so I'm not new to this.

Looking forward to working with yous!

--
Thomas Lynn Marcus

I prefer encrypted communication (PGP).