solang-devel

[Solang-devel] Migrating to GNOME infrastructure

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: [Solang-devel] Migrating to GNOME infrastructure
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:21:14 +0200

Based on what people on GIMPNet have been repeatedly saying, I think
it would be a good idea to gradually move to GNOME's infrastructure.
This DOES NOT mean that we become or need to become an official GNOME
module. That is a separate issue altogether. For the moment it
basically helps us stay aligned to GNOME, and this sure is a good time
to do it given the impending release of version 3.0 of the platform.

For the moment, I have created a Git repository at git.gnome.org:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/solang/

To get commit access you would need to get a new account as mentioned
in http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

The existing Git tree on Savannah is still around and that is still
where I am pushing my changes:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/solang.git/

We can synchronize the tree on git.gnome.org from time to time until
everything settles down.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.