social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Question regarding old rows in queue_item

From: Steve Revilak
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Question regarding old rows in queue_item
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 20:26:11 -0400

I've noticed that our queue_item table has a lot of rows where
`claimed` is not NULL, and the claim date is long in the past.  I've
included a set of query output (below) to illustrate this.

Is it safe to delete these rows?

Yes.

These are items that may be failed post deliveries etc, so assuming you're not
noticably missing stuff (especially from 2014...), go ahead and delete them.

Ideally these would be cleaned automatically but such is currently not the case.

mmn,

Thanks for the guidance.  I'll give it a go.

Steve