social-discuss

[Social-discuss] Existing free and distributed social software - now con

From: Avery M.
Subject: [Social-discuss] Existing free and distributed social software - now conveniently organized
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 00:32:52 -0500

I discovered that our list of social software is the most
comprehensive on the Web, so I thought it would be a good idea to
organize it a little. You can now find the full list of preexisting
projects here:

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:GNU_Social/Project_Comparison

The data I've listed is quite incomplete, so feel free to look around
the project websites and correct the info in the table.

Avery