smc-users

[smc-users] Recently added No more classes

From: Lela
Subject: [smc-users] Recently added No more classes
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:39:04 +0200

Professional Degrees in 2 Weeks
Fas t Tr ack De gree P rogram

Obtain the degr ee you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life
experience. A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.

De grees from an Established, P restigious, Leading Institution.
Your de gree will show exactly what you really can do.

Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity and Social Advancement you Desire!
Eliminates classrooms and traveling.

Achieve your Bac helors, Maste rs, MB A, or P hD
in the field of your expertise.

Professional and affordable! Call now - your G raduation is a phone call away.

Please call:
  1-206-350-4527
Calls returned promptly

Talk is cheap When I turned myself over to God, i took my life out the hands of
an idiot Never judge a book by its cover The darkest hour is just before dawn
The price of greatness is responsibility He who fights and runs away, lives to
fight another day Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool
is heavier than both At the end of the game, the King and the pawn go back in
the same box After the storm comes the calm