smc-users

[smc-users] Re: houek home

From: Sidonie Kimura
Subject: [smc-users] Re: houek home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 04:02:22 -0700

D s ea i r H g om p e O c wn x er,

Your c h re d di q t doesn't ma i tter to us!

If you OW e N r j ea h l e d st i at z e and want I o MME a DIA d TE
c j as h h to s b pen t d ANY w r ay you like,
or simply wish to L c OW q ER your monthl k y p n aym f ent a s
by a third or more, here are the d o ea i ls y we have T e ODA i Y:

$ 4 s 90 , 0 h 00 a o s l r ow a q s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 3 j 70 , 0 s 00 a w s lo w w a y s 3 , 5 w 5 %
$ 25 r 0 , 0 f 00 a s s l g ow a n s 3 , 7 w 5 %
$ 2 h 00 , 00 z 0 a v s l k ow a w s 3 , 9 f 0 %

V e isi w t ou x r web s p it x e

Sidonie Kimura , A k ppr h ova v l Ma y na u ge j r

.possibly say that would impress this maniac in any way? At this
moment there was a great explosion and pieces of Killerbot Banked and
rattled in through the door.