smc-devel

Re: [smc-devel] FW: Malayalam Cillaksharams (was Ya-phalaa)

From: Baiju M
Subject: Re: [smc-devel] FW: Malayalam Cillaksharams (was Ya-phalaa)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 04:22:23 -0500

If none of ZWJ and ZWNJ is specified after a virama it should be rendered as an
explicit virama.
ie., NA + VIRAMA (should render as NA+VIRAMA)

If we are adopting the new Malayalam Inscript layout propsed by Kerala govt.
(which has got single keys for 5 chillus ), Inputing chillus will be very easy
(It can impliment very easily by using Compose keys in GNU/Linux)

Regards,
Baiju M