sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] hkps and reverse proxy

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] hkps and reverse proxy
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:25:48 -0700

On Mar 18, 2019, at 11:06 AM, fuat <address@hidden> wrote:

hkps on my server is running.

That sounds accurate, based on what I am seeing @ https://sks.teknoloji360.com

do I need to add hkps servers to my membership file?

The membership file controls recon and takes place over a specific port outside the realm of HKP vs. HKPS. Your membership file should contain a list of servers that have agreed to peer with you & their tcp port numbers. Per the following excerpt from https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering (under Add Peers):

Note that the membership lines only provide the SKS recon port; key retrieval will happen on a port number one greater than the recon port. Thus recon lines are normally on port 11370 and retrieval happens on the normal HKP 11371 port.

-T