sks-devel

[Sks-devel] PGP Key Server - sks.teknoloji360.com

From: fuat
Subject: [Sks-devel] PGP Key Server - sks.teknoloji360.com
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 00:01:27 +0300

Key database renewed with newly added keys. The current database
contains 200.004 keys. dns records were made. By opening the
corresponding ports from the firewall, selinux permissions were
granted. Apache is redirected to port 11371 through 443 port with vhost
proxy settings. hkp and hkps access succeed. What settings need to be
done to match our key server with other servers. I would like to add
this server to your public network as a key server. thanks.