sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.teknoloji360.com

From: fuat
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.teknoloji360.com
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 18:38:00 +0300

The dump process continues. only a small part was added to the KDB.

Gossip Peers

sks.teknoloji360.com 11370
hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net 11370
subset.pool.sks-keyservers.net 11370

we wanted to listen to these areas, but we learned that they should
accept parity.

Outgoing Mailsync Peers

I address@hidden
I address@hidden

Yes, two of them have mail account setup.