sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Very incomplete dumps in keyserver.mattrude.com

From: Gunnar Wolf
Subject: [Sks-devel] Very incomplete dumps in keyserver.mattrude.com
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 07:55:14 -0600

Hi,

While rebuilding my server, I downloaded the dumps available from the
first option listed¹. Not only is mattrude the first listed option,
but it seems to be the most up-to-date one.

¹ https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/KeydumpSources

Download bandwidth is terrible, but that would be OK (I just left the
server pulling overnight)... Were it not that it's serving a very
incomplete keyring (only a couple hundred megabytes).

So, please - either fix the dumps, or take them off, as they can be a
source of confusion (specially for new admins who don't yet know well
what to expect!)

Thanks,