sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] setting up hockeypuck keyserver

From: Fabian A. Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] setting up hockeypuck keyserver
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 07:16:45 -0400

Hot Dog, finally it’s fully up and running with the correct # of expected keys. And syncing with my sks server (hopefully). Will check the logs out in a bit. Thanks for your help everyone. Ideally I think I would like to move my peers into the hockeypuck server eventually assuming I see its working with my sks and gossiping ok. Standby.

--

Fabian A. Santiago