sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] withdrawal of service: sks.spodhuis.org

From: Haw Loeung
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] withdrawal of service: sks.spodhuis.org
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 18:28:24 +1000

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 11:37:05AM +0800, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
> Could you provide the patch on bitbucket[1], I'm not sure if Kristian
> will accpet it or not.
> But I'd like to see it in patch form and include it in my own build.

I don't think these patches should land in SKS. It's to work around
one key and doesn't scale very well. Instead, I think more work should
be done adding the ability to not accept and send keys of a certain
size as well as options to exclude specific list of keys. I'm not sure
if there's another mailing list used by SKS developers to discuss
this.

If you're interested in the patches, you should be able to download
the *.debian.tar.xz file from the link below:

https://launchpad.net/~canonical-sysadmins/+archive/ubuntu/sks-public/+packages

Extract that and the series of patches to-date are:

| 0012-poison-key.patch
| poison-key-id-update
| 0014-poison-key-output-fix
| 0091-pjdc-compare-short-keyid.patch