sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Debian asks package and default paths

From: Hendrik Visage
Subject: [Sks-devel] Debian asks package and default paths
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:06:35 +0200

Good day,

 Busy setting up a SKS keyserver, and wants to have a separate /sks filesystem, and before I start to add symlinks
all over the place, or re-compile SKS, I was wondering how/where to override the defaults in the configuration files.

I’ve already set base_dir: /sks2/sks/db, but then I still get this:
Fatal error: exception Sys_error("/sks2/sks/db//var/log/sks/db.log: No such file or directory”)

strings does show that /var/log/sks/db.log is in the Debian packaged /usr/sbin/sks file.

---
Hendrik Visage
HeViS.Co Systems Pty Ltd
T/A Envisage Systems / Envisage Cloud Solutions
+27-84-612-5345 or +27-21-945-1192
address@hidden