sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] New Key Server - keyserver.arihanc.com looking for peers

From: Daniel B
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] New Key Server - keyserver.arihanc.com looking for peers
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 14:57:55 +0000

Hi, thanks to everyone that has added me so far!

Quick question hopefully someone can answer for me, on the sks-keyserver
pool those with a blue Rprox box are those with mutiple keyservers
serving. I have setup an extra keyserver with nginx doing upstream
between the two. However my box is not turning blue. Is there something
i am missing? Accessing my keyserver refresing the stat's page you can
see the node change so it is working.

Thanks again Daniel.