sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver down, pending OCaml CVE updates

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver down, pending OCaml CVE updates
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 16:32:56 -0400

On 2017-10-03 at 17:28 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> TL;DR: sks-peer.spodhuis.org down until further notice, when I get time
> to investigate properly.  Down by administrator action.  No need to
> deconfigure peering.

I generated a PGP keydump as of the time I took it down and put the
files somewhere accessible:

http://pennocktech-pgp-keydumps.s3-website.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/20171004/

us-east-2 is in Ohio, USA.

(There's only one other keydump on the site, from May; I've got all the
steps documented to do full keydumps with only a brief outage, but
haven't gotten around to automating it).

-Phil