sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Looking for peers

From: Heiko Richter
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Looking for peers
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 14:03:48 +0200

Am 26.08.2017 um 12:43 schrieb Moritz Wirth:
> Some recommendations:
>
> - You must run a reverse proxy in front of your sks instance to be
> included in the pool.

I will adapt my webserver to act as reverse proxy, will add that soon.

> - The server contact should only be a PGP KeyId without your
> email-address (though I dont know if it can be included there).

My spam filter is working quite well and anybody who wants to feed my
spam traps is welcome do do so.

> - A simple key lookup on your server fails ( Error handling request: Key
> could not be fetched from offset: No key dump found)

Didn't know I wasn't supposed to delete the dump after building the
database. Just uploaded it from last night's backup and everything is
fine now.....