sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file

From: robots.txt fan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 04:40:56 -0400

Hello again,

m, thank you very much for installing the file to your server!

Paul, thank you for your kind words.

Robert, this is not a lost cause, but instead a fixable problem. Condolences are not required, but a solution is. This solution can only come from admins like m.

I have now come up with a larger list of servers that do not yet have an efficient robots.txt file or none at all. Kristian, you have responded to this thread, I believe you manage the first one on the list. Is there a reason why only /status is blocked and not /pks?

https://sks-keyservers.net (blocks /status, but not /pks)
https://keyserver.mattrude.com (blocks /pks, but not /search)
http://pgp.net.nz (works fine on port 11371, but not on port 80)
http://keyserver.nausch.org:11371 (completely missing)