sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver: ocaml 4.02.3

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver: ocaml 4.02.3
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:36:36 -0500

On 2017-01-16 at 16:56 -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:
> sks-peer.spodhuis.org (serving clients as sks.spodhuis.org) is currently
> reporting version 1.1.6+; if it stops reporting "+" then I discovered
> something broke and reverted.
>
> The code is the build-cleaner branch in my bitbucket clone:
>
>   https://bitbucket.org/philpennock/sks-keyserver-philp/branch/build-cleaner
>
> There are two changesets:

Oh right, there was a reason I went into this code in the first place.

The code running now includes two more changesets, which can be seen at:

  https://bitbucket.org/philpennock/sks-keyserver-philp/branch/opt-long-keyids

On the SKS keyserver, including the `longkeyid` bool flag in the query
string will result in the visible display including the 16-character
format keyid.

https://sks.spodhuis.org/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x4D1E900E14C1CC04&longkeyid=on

Use https://sks.spodhuis.org/ to see this in action: it's in the form as
an option.

(I wanted to be able copy/paste something where I needed the long-form
for a bunch of sigs).

-Phil