sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Something broken?

From: Danny Horne
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Something broken?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:48:18 +0000

On 11/11/2016 8:15 am, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> On 11/10/2016 07:05 PM, Danny Horne wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Recently I've been seeing my keyserver fall off the list due to 'missing
>> keys' a lot more often, I've also noticed the 'Max difference' figure on
>> https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ has been stuck at 300 for a few days
>> now (maybe longer).  I'm sure this used to change on every hourly check,
>> and I've seen it go into four figures before now.
> 300 is the minimum diff used, so it just means the variance in the pool
> is good enough to be within that.

Ok, whilst nothing may be 'wrong', I still maintain something has
changed.  The 'Max difference' used to change on every hourly check, and
could run into four figures.  Because it's now fixed at 300 more
keyservers are being removed from the pool (the average number of
keyservers in the pool was around 100, I've seen it recently drop to the
low 60's)