sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 out of action?

From: Christoph Egger
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 out of action?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:50:13 +0200

Hi!

Kristian Fiskerstrand <address@hidden>
writes:
> On 10/28/2016 02:22 PM, dirk astrath wrote:
>> Hello,

>>> Yes, I'm experiencing IPv6 issues with sixxs tunnels atm
>>
>> I heard the same from a hackerspace-college a day ago about sixxs ...
>>
>> ... seems, that their service is currently not running or they're
>> shutting it down (according to tweets by sixxs users).
>>
>> are you able to keep the ipv6-traversal running even if sixxs will not
>> come back?
>
> Will need to find another tunnel provider (he perhaps) in that case

FWIW this was done by setting the DNS address of their tic service to
localhost. It's working again since yesterday evening. Restarting your
tunnel should fix it for now. But I guess we can expect more "fun" from
sixxs in the future.

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer