sks-devel

[Sks-devel] changes at RedIRIS key servers

From: Francisco Jesus Monserrat Coll
Subject: [Sks-devel] changes at RedIRIS key servers
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:56:41 +0200

Hello,

 After some unexpected downtime we have setup two key servers at RedIRIS.

gozer.rediris.es — >  was the old keyserver , still with 1.1.5+ and most of the
peering , (also replied before as pgp.rediris.es)
zuul.rediris.es  —> new keyserver with 1.1.6 version , peering copied from the
old membership

We are currently changing the DNS alias pgp.rediris.es to balance the queries
between both key servers.

Both machines have IPv4/v6 connectivity .

For the old peers please change pgp.rediris.es to gozer.rediris.es or
zuul.rediris.es (or both)

For new peers, please send me a direct email to setup the peering

thanks for all

paco