sks-devel

[Sks-devel] [downtime] sks.bootc.eu, for a few days

From: Chris Boot
Subject: [Sks-devel] [downtime] sks.bootc.eu, for a few days
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 16:51:04 +0100

Hi all,

I’m moving house, and as my SKS server is one of the few externally-visible
services I don’t run from my colo servers, it’s going to go dark from tomorrow
morning (BST) until my new broadband connection is sorted out. Hopefully that
will be a little later this week, but given BT are involved all bets are off.

Clearly I need to relocate SKS to my colo. /me adds another TODO entry.

HTH,
Chris

--
Chris Boot