sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] [Admin] Depeering Notice

From: Againstreality
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] [Admin] Depeering Notice
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 22:34:05 +0200

Yes we shutdown the keyserver in the nextdays.
So no Problem. But we answered your Mail.

Beste wishes

Christian

On September 26, 2016 8:37:05 PM GMT+02:00, Christian Felsing via Admin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

due to cleaning up my peerings key servers which are down for more than
4 weeks were depeered. Further key.cccmz.de was depeered because they do
not answer to mails regarding peering problems.

best regards
Christian Felsing

Admin mailing list
address@hidden