sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Hkps pool inclusion

From: Fabian Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Hkps pool inclusion
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 05:48:26 -0500

On August 26, 2016 2:18:15 AM CDT, Kristian Fiskerstrand <address@hidden> wrote:
On 08/26/2016 09:11 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
On 08/26/2016 04:31 AM, Fabian Santiago wrote:
Hello,

How does one go about receiving a signed cert for use by an SKS
server and then be included in the hkps pool?

I thought I had followed the instructions but that was months ago
and I've never received a response. Thanks.

Fabian

I have receieved the email with the CSR, but not gotten to look too much
at it yet. It is signed by a relatively new key without any link to the
strong set of keys, and I haven't seen the keyserver in the pool for
long, so expect a bit more wait.

.. And the key in question should be revoked due to mixed use, should
not use single key components for both SC and E, but use subkeys. Use
default key generation parameters

OK thank you.