sks-devel

[Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver: status update

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver: status update
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 17:39:56 -0400

Folks,

sks-peer.spodhuis.org has just had a purge of peers which are down; this
has changed the amount of time spent trying to reconcile with dead
hosts, so that more time is available for reconciling with live hosts.
I'm seeing quite a few keys flow in now.  (20 hosts removed).

Mailsync outbound was broken for about a day; the jails for mail and SKS
used Exim, a host-wide replacement of sendmail (for simple outbound mail
only) to ssmtp changed the 'sendmail' mapping in the SKS jail too.  This
broke sks sending.  I switched that back to specifying exim (it was a
mistake to have changed this host too) and I'm seeing keys flow out to
the.earth.li once more.

1.1.6 upgrade blocked pending on either FreeBSD Ports availability or my
spending a bunch of time on it.

Any other problems seen, please shout.

-Phil