sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Oh, Jeeez...!

From: Ari Trachtenberg
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Oh, Jeeez...!
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:20:51 -0400

Is there a common element to the bulk signatures that are being added?
Can we, maybe, rate limit submissions per IP address?

Alternatively, the sync can be stopped after a prescribed number of differences
have been identified ... this
will have the effect of slowing new key updates over time.  The POW can be
added as an optional
priority flag so that POW-supported keys will be synced before
non-POW-supported keys ... this can
be as simple as appending low-order bits to the keys.

best,
        -Ari