sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.flippylosaurus.eu

From: Hillebrand van de Groep
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.flippylosaurus.eu
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 19:50:08 +0200

Hey there - I'd like to request peering.

I'm running a SKS server version 1.1.5 - hostname
keyserver.flippylosaurus.eu. It should be accessible via IPv4 (v6 should
work in theory, haven't been able to test it so let me know if it's broken).
The server is located in Amsterdam (NL) with a symmetric Gigabit link.
This is a semi-private machine, meant for usage at the local hackerspace.

I have added a dump from https://pgp.key-server.io/sks-dump/, dated May
24th 2016. Keys are being loaded in as we speak - will take some time
due to other processes on the server. For operational issues, please
contact me directly. My key is on all the regular keyservers (including
pgp.mit.edu). Please use address address@hidden 0x20EBC59A.