sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.opensuse.org

From: Chris Boot
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.opensuse.org
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 07:46:35 +0100

On 05/04/16 10:07, Lars Vogdt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.
>
> We are running SKS version 1.1.5, on keyserver.opensuse.org.
[...]
> For operational issues, you can contact either our ticket system behind
> address@hidden or me directly.
>
> keyserver.opensuse.org 11370 # Lars Vogdt <address@hidden>
> 0xF62B7584

Hi Lars,

I'd be happy to peer with you, but there doesn't appear to be a home
page (e.g. with a search box) on your sks installation:
http://keyserver.opensuse.org:11371/ gives me a 404 error.

I also have it on good authority that the operators of the the.earth.li
keyserver (http://the.earth.li/pgp_lookup.html) *really* appreciate it
if SKS users configure outgoing mailsync to
address@hidden To the extent that one of the operators
gave me a real telling off about disabling it on my server. So please
consider enabling this too.

Regards,
Chris

--