sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Not seeing TLS/HKPS test connections

From: Pete Stephenson
Subject: [Sks-devel] Not seeing TLS/HKPS test connections
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:32:40 +0200

Hi all,

My server ams.sks.heypete.com is available over both insecure (HKP) and
secure (HKPS) protocols. Up until this issue, it had been part of the
HKPS pool for a year.

Recently I've stopped seeing any of the regular test connections for
secure connections from the monitoring system that manages the pool
(37.191.220.247). As such, my server doesn't show up in the status page
as HKPS-enabled and isn't part of the HKPS pool.

I am still seeing the regular test connections from that system on the
plaintext HKPS on port 11371 and port 80, but not 443.
As far as I can tell, everything is still setup properly on this end:
all I've done recently is update the SKS-issued certificate when it
expired but left the rest of the configuration file alone.

Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just me? Any ideas what might
be the case?

Cheers!
-Pete