sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] normalbuild segfaults

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] normalbuild segfaults
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 02:00:01 +0200

On Fri, 1 May 2015 12:16:27 +0200
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> normalbuild just segfaulted on me on a 64bit machine running Debian 7 with
> enough everything (RAM and CPU). How do I best investigate?

Hi,

sorry for the late response. I won't follow up on this as (as Gunnar stated)
the SKS version was quite old and the server I was running it on is
dist-upgraded by now.

Thank you all for your kind and maybe helpful responses and sorry for not
following up. It's just one of those things that need to be dropped to keep
everything else afloat (-:

Sincerely,

Malte