sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.bonus-communis-bibliotheca.e

From: Brian Minton
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.bonus-communis-bibliotheca.eu
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 10:32:33 -0400

I haven't heard anything else; is this server up?

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Pascal Levasseur <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Brian,

Thank you very much for adding my server to your membership file.

The ETA is very conservative...

A few minutes ago it takes 26 minutes to load sks-dump-0206.pgp and, as
it is my first SKS server, I do not know if the loading time is
following a linear curve or an exponential one !

Best regards.

Pascal Levasseur