sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for cewr.info

From: Dale Scheppler
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for cewr.info
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 20:10:08 -0400

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.5-3, on cewr.info.
This is a private machine.
The server is physically located in Keystone Heights, Florida (US).
The machine does not have IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from keyserver.mattrude.com, dated Thu May 21 05:03:08
UTC 2015.
I see 3940869 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

cewr.info 11370 # Dale Scheppler <address@hidden> 0xF97EC882

And now to break from form just a hair. Registrar doesn't support wildcard
subdomains,
so just using the root domain. If you want to get to the keys search page
faster, cewr.info/keys.

Thank you,
-Dale Scheppler