sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] memory leak: solved

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] memory leak: solved
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:32:20 +0200 (CEST)

> sks 1.1.5+ requires round about 300MB in main memory on key.cccmz.de and
> key.ip6.li. May be there is a problem, when haproxy is used in tcp mode to
> proxy port 11370. key.ip6.li did not have problems, but a test system has also
> memory problems.
>
> On key.cccmz.de I replaced haproxy solution by native IPv6 solution and IP NAT
> for IPv4.

Dear Christian et al.

This morning I did realize that keys.niif.hu is not configured at
keys.cccmz.de as peer. See
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/info/key.cccmz.de
That _can_ be the reason of extreme memory consuming at my side. :-)

I replied your announcement on 17th of February but I did not
wait for reply. I just blindly added keys.cccmz.de to my membership file.
I've memory problems since then.
It is definitely my mistake.

Sorry for confusion.

Gabor