sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking gossip partners for new keyserver pgp.gwolf.org

From: Gunnar Wolf
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking gossip partners for new keyserver pgp.gwolf.org
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:47:11 -0600

Hi,

I have set up an SKS server at x-hkp://pgp.gwolf.org (with the usual
Web interface at http://pgp.gwolf.org:11371/). I would like to add
some peers to become a part of the keyserver network.

I am running SKS 1.1.5-3 on a Debian Jessie LXC host. I populated my
server from a dump on February 25; it currently knows 3,866,122
keys. The keyserver runs (with due permission) from UNAM, the
University I work at.

Several years ago I ran a keyserver at a different machine in this
same university, but after a hardware failure I didn't find time to
set up a new one — Time to fix this issue! :)

Thanks a lot!