sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Error in recon.log

From: Pete Stephenson
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Error in recon.log
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 21:05:20 +0100

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 02/03/2015 08:22 PM, TELEHOST Office wrote:
>>> address@hidden ~]# tail -f /var/sks/recon.log 2015-02-03
>>> 14:23:03 <recon as client> error in callback.: Failure("No gossip
>>> partners available")
>
> No valid peer in membership file, as pointed out by someone in earlier
> post, you will need to have peers that also accept your server (i.e.
> including your server in the membership file)

This is further evidenced by the fact that there's no SKS server with
a telehost.ch name showing up in the SKS Keyserver Status page. If the
server was peered with another public server, it'd appear there.

That said, I'd be happy to peer with Telehost if they send me the
relevant information for my membership file. My information is:

ams.sks.heypete.com 11370 # Pete Stephenson address@hidden 0x85EB9F44

Cheers!
-Pete

--