sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] New key server, request for peering

From: Jens Erat
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] New key server, request for peering
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:54:01 +0100

Dear Gabor,

I cannot reproduce any issues. The server hosts 3777596 keys [1], which
are contained in a dump from Sunday morning (UTC).

I also did not experience _any_ issues while searching for keys. Also
(one of) yours is listed [2]. I also tested key exchange both using the
web interface, HKP and HKPs.

The daemon runs uninterrupted since I started it and didn't crash. I
have no sign of anything failing, if you're still experiencing issues,
maybe drop me a private message.

Thanks,
Jens

[1]: https://keyserver.erat.systems/pks/lookup?op=stats