sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com downtime tomorrow (Wednesday)

From: David Benfell
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com downtime tomorrow (Wednesday)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 19:23:32 -0700

Hi all,

We're doing some rearranging. My server will go down when the Internet
connection moves and come back up after it has been moved to where the
new connection is.

I have an all-day window from the ISP, so I really don't know when
this is happening with any precision at all. I also don't really know
how *long* this will take.

So just figure on tomorrow being ugly on my side. I'll send a note
when everything is situated.

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you don't understand the