sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Upcoming maintenance for sks.undergrid.net

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Upcoming maintenance for sks.undergrid.net
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 23:48:41 -0400

        While sks.undergrid.net is out of the pool currently as it appears to
keep falling behind the key count for days at a time and I haven't
isolated the root cause I am going through moving the hosts within my
provider to allow them to add IPv6 support.

        Be aware that if you're peering with me and have firewall rules set up
with tight ingress control my IPv4 address will be changing as well as
the addition of an IPv6 address.