sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com is down, possibly for the count

From: David Benfell
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com is down, possibly for the count
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:24:39 -0700

Hello all,

It now seems clear that I am currently unable to keep sks running. I
continue to have issues with system crashes. And sks does not recover,
even with a burp procedure.

I am waiting for replacement memory from the vendor. Everything else I
run recovers properly from these crashes. But not sks. I don't know
why. But I can't even get through a dump properly now. So I'm putting
this aside.

I'll give it another try after I have more reliable memory.

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you don't understand the