sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 18:57:12 -0700

Thanks to Daniel Austin and Phil Pennock, the latter for some
init scripts he posted many moons ago, sks.disunitedstates.com
is now apparently back to life.

It's been a couple days, so there will be some catching up to
do. The location is substantially different. It is now in
Northern California rather than in Munich, Germany. If anyone
wishes to change their peering arrangements, let me know.

I have not yet checked web access. I will get to it eventually.
The conversion from Linux to FreeBSD has not been difficult in
the ways I anticipated, but rather in numerous ways which I did
not anticipate (surely someone out there is thinking they could
have told me as much). So I kinda have my hands full at the
moment.

Thanks again!
--
David Benfell <address@hidden>